Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More bargain shopping


This past weekend while visiting my parents I did a little shopping at a consignment shop near their home. Imagine my excitement and delight when I found this adorable micro-corduroy John-John suit in just the right size for Tukes. It will be perfect for him to wear on Sundays this winter and to my sister's wedding in February. It is like new, was made by an heirloom quality brand, and I paid only $16.00 for it!



Then, yesterday after dropping Boo at school Tukes and I stopped in at Target to buy some diapers before going to the grocery store. (Incidentally, Target is having a great sale on diapers this week. And, if you pair the sale price with a coupon you get an even better deal!) While at Target I did a quick scan of the clearance racks and found these shorts for Boo. He has been needing some new play shorts. Both pairs had been marked down three times; I got them for $1.98 and $2.24! Boo especially loves the camouflage ones!


God has once again proven to be faithful to meet our needs. I'm ashamed to say these were needs that I was aware of but hadn't taken to the Father. In his love He provided...I am thankful.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12