Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday to-do list


It's a sunny and mild Saturday -- the perfect Fall day. I'm excited about being at home this weekend, doing things around the house, and enjoying my boys. Today's to-do list:

1. Set up the wooden train set for Tukes to play with. It's been stored away for a while so pulling it out will be like giving him a new toy.

2. Pick up Boo from his grandparents' house. He spent the night with them last night.

3. Make some twice-baked potatoes from my recent bargain bounty of potatoes. I'll make some to go with dinner tonight and some to freeze. Any tips on freezing twice-baked potatoes?

4. Make progress on my current embroidery project.

5. A quick trip to Target for a few Christmas gift items...if I can manage to get out of the house by myself.

6. Keep the boys out of the wet paint while the professor paints the exterior doors.

7. Scrub the shower.

8. Email my sister.

9. Book a hotel room for our Thanksgiving travels.

photo caption -- for posterity's sake, Boo's white pumpkin