Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Linky love

For those who were encouraged by reading "Sometimes a Light Surprises" by William Cowper, Indelible Grace offers an amazing and energetic rendition of this great, old hymn. With music by Keven Twit and with Derek Webb doing the vocals it does not disappoint. Click here to listen to a clip; it's track number four.

I've added a new blog link to my sidebar. Take a few minutes to visit Round the Reading Chair. As I commented a few days ago, this blog tickles every bit of my fancy for juvenile literature. Nancy is highlighting some wonderful classic children's books and she has me keeping a running list of titles to check out the next time we're at the library.

3M's Mama is challenging us to be hospitable. Visit her blog to read about what she is learning as she opens her home with love and simplicity.