Friday, May 23, 2008

The princess and the pea

A few weeks ago I was tagged by Rachel to participate in a meme in which I share seven weird things about myself. Then, earlier this week 3m's Mama tagged me for a similar one, share six quirky things. Today I'm combining the two into one.

The professor insists that I'm rather high-maintenance when it comes to my bed time routine...
  1. I am convinced that I sleep best on crisp, fresh bed linens.
  2. I am convinced that I sleep better at night if I shower before going to bed.
  3. If, for some reason, I don't shower before going to bed I must wash my feet.
  4. The closet door should be open; the bedroom door should be cracked.
  5. Sheets tucked in, please.
  6. For optimum comfort bed sheets should be soft and worn, even threadbare; new ones tend to feel rough.
  7. When I was in college I became addicted to sleeping with ear plugs -- a habit I did not break until I became engaged and realized that my husband-to-be probably wouldn't like it.
I tag anyone who thinks this sounds like fun. Leave a comment and let us know that you've posted your own set of quirky little facts.

Here are the official rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules in your blog.
*Tell about six (or seven!) unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag a new set of bloggers by linking them.