Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Orange and Red Day

Green may be my favorite color, but orange and red is my favorite color combination.

"What a warm and pleasant duo... I always admire you," I thought as I dressed this morning.

Orange and red against blue-green, my favorite. Yum!

After donning warmth and brightness today I started noticing how much the combo colors my world.

In the kitchen on the work table...

In the bookcase. Actually, it was there more than once...

On the couch, with that blue-green creeping in again. Delish!

The ABC's have got it right in Tukes' room!

I even saw orange and red peeking out at me from the bathroom cabinet. {This is my favorite photo of the day}. Scrumptious cinnamon scented soap, a stocking stuffer so beautiful I simply couldn't unwrap it. I still can't.

I recommend that you enjoy orange and red someday very soon, preferably on a day when you feel like you're coming down with a cold. On a day when you wish you could stay home and sip tea and hibernate, but instead must step out into the sunshine to navigate the carpool line {twice!}, grocery shop, zip to and from speech therapy, cook dinner, and accomplish a thousand other things in between.

Yes, orange and red is a nice pick-me-up on a day when you need picking up.