Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quotable

Boo to Mod-Mama after Krogering yesterday: "Will I suffocate if I loop grocery bags around my feet?"

Over breakfast the professor and Boo discuss Valentine's Day:
Boo: "What kind of prizes will we get on Valentine's Day?"
Prof: "It is not a big holiday. People give each other cards.
Boo: "Well, I hope I get a Target card."
{He means a Target gift card. Yep, he was born in the 21st century.}

Tukes communicating his displeasure to Mod-Mama after being denied dessert last night {hey, he didn't eat his dinner}: "Nobody wuvs me and I'm hungwy." {Yes, he added alligator tears for drama. It was hard but I stood firm.}

Tukes to Mod-Mama while snacking on raisins and studying the box: "How dem get gwapes in dere?"

{Photos: yesterday afternoon the boys looped bags around their feet and did not suffocate, Tukes joins me for coupon clipping this morning}