Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Reunited





I kissed him goodbye at the beginning of the month and he departed from us to lead a segment of a study abroad trip. For the past two weeks he's been teaching and photographing his way across Northern Ireland and up into Scotland. The boys and I, we've missed him, a lot

Today we gathered balloons and Dunkin' Donuts {the boys' idea}, took a field trip to the airport, and welcomed the professor home. Oh happy, happy day!

It's been a long two weeks... at times adrenaline and caffeine kept me going, and always the prayers and help of family and friends. Tonight I feel as jet-lagged as my dear husband... who is home!

Goodnight, friends.
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you...

{Photos: Northern Ireland, all gray and green, as captured by the professor.}