Friday, January 7, 2011

Week's Ending



One photo a week for 52 weeks with a different theme each week... This year I'm excited to be participating in the MCP Project 52 weekly photography project. The theme for this week is "something around the house" and so, I present a corner of our dining room.

***************

I'm still counting good gifts...

242. New socks -- they feel so good!

243. "Let's get out of the house."

244. Fresh crepes at an outdoor cafe.

245. A thorough doctor.

246. Brothers choosing a gift for Sister.

247. Little Brother's chattiness.

248. Laughing with Sister.

249. Finding a dreamy home... for sale... yet finding contentment.

250. A $3 K'nex set from the thrift store that kept all three men busy all afternoon.

251. Time to sew.

252. A hard morning.

253. My school boy diligently working on math.

254. Listening to his voice read scripture.

255. The cardinal peaking at me through the window.

256. A quiet week.

257. Hosting and cooking for 14 tonight.

258. Simple menu ideas for tonight.

259. The professor spit shining my car and the house!

260. Day's end exhaustion and a soft bed in which to retreat.

When you thank Me for the many pleasures I provide, you affirm that I am God, from whom all blessings flow. When adversity strikes and you thank Me anyway, your trust in My sovereignty is a showpiece in invisible realms. Fill up the spare moments of your life with praise and thanksgiving. This joyous discipline will help you live in the intimacy of My Presence. 
from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young