Monday, April 1, 2013

Finished and Unfinished



Hot cross buns for Easter morning : : Sister liked the icing best : : Dogwoods blooming just in time : : My handsome Easter boys : : Icing love, again : : At the creek, what the boys love best : : Sunset hair.

Finished is the theme of my thoughts these days. I'm humbly grateful to God for giving me the grace and endurance to finish what I started; reading the Bible in 40 days was an amazing and rich experience, one that I'm still processing. I told a dear friend, "I feel as though I've journeyed through the heart of God." I've tasted and seen His steadfast love, His faithfulness, His holiness, His great mercy, His compassion, His grace, His wrath, His justice, and His promises in a deeper way. All of it is good. 
Most of all, I'm thankful for Christ's finished work on the cross, and for His unfinished, but ongoing, work in me. All of this is pure grace... being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

GraceLaced Mondays