Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My thrifting find!


This past Saturday morning I paid a visit to our local thrift store in search of a few pairs of play shorts for Boo. I didn't find any shorts but I didn't come home empty handed either!

There hanging on a rack, and in just my size, a beautiful, fully lined wool skirt from the Gap. Perfect for fall and winter, and best of all, only $3.99! What excitement!


It has the most wonderful brown leather cording details. Yes, this skirt is simply begging a pair of matching leather boots!

At the beginning of summer I started praying that God would provide some new skirts for my wardrobe. Between my younger sister's cast offs, a couple of thrift store finds, and two really good clearance sales He has bountifully answered my prayers!

And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. Matthew 6:28-29