Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random

Yesterday the professor introduced me to Skype. It makes me laugh. My first question was, "Is my hair really this red in real life?" Then, of course, I snapped a photo.

This morning after breakfast {see photo} I was trying to make sure teeth were brushed and everyone was wearing shoes when Tukes tilted his head to one side, squinted an eye, and said, "I fought {thought} today was Wednesday." 

"It is," I replied. 

"So, can we go to Wendy's?"

**********

The Boo met Mary Poppins {in movie form} for the first time earlier this week. He is charmed by her. {What child isn't?}

This afternoon we watched "Step in Time" on You Tube, much to his our delight and amusement. I can only imagine the roof-dancing ideas that are now swirling around in his head. Oh, I know he's thinking about it... remember, this is the child who asked me to hurl him across the backyard in a tent a few months ago.