Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here and There



Oh, hello. As you can see, we've been busy. Almost all of our things are living at the new house now. We, however, are still living camping out at the old house. It's a very shuffled, exciting, bittersweet feeling. The night before we moved the big items I questioned everything and shed a few tears. The professor remained resolute. I needed his assurances and his vision that night when my heart wavered, because what we're doing... it's kind of crazy. I mean, really, who willingly walks away from a beautiful, comfortable, freshly renovated house and moves into what looks like a 1960's boogie club?! We do, I guess. God has tenderly and mercifully brought us sweet confirmations, and so we're excited in our craziness. There's still so much to do here and there {and with a hurricane coming!} but God's grace is sufficient for each moment, each hour, each day. We press on.