Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wings of Grace



Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said,
“This is what you are to say to the house of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel:
‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt,
and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself.
Exodus 19:3-4, emphasis mine

As God carried His people, His treasured possession, out of Egypt and brought them to Himself, my fervent prayer is that He will also carry my children on His wings of grace, bringing them to Himself.

**********

There is no one like the God of Jeshurun,
who rides on the heavens to help you and on the clouds in His majesty.
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms...
Deuteronomy 33:26-27

This weekend may you experience the loving comfort of His everlasting arms as your soar like an eagle under His wings of mercy and grace.