Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Ring Bearer

Did you know that you can dress a Boo to look like a little man but you can't take the little boy out of the Boo?!


My firstborn did a great job as the ring bearer in Susie's wedding a few weeks ago. Friends, I must tell you, he walked calmly down the aisle and sedately waited for the moment to present the rings, at the appointed time Boo stepped up on stage, gave the rings, and then turned... and jumped off the stage in a blur of navy and khaki before returning to his seat on the front row!


And that is what you get when you dress a little boy like a little man. He will undoubtedly find a way to show everyone that he is still indeed only five years old!

In the photos: My daddy, who is otherwise known as Pop, fixing Boo's bow tie. Photo credits go to my sister Anna who was in the right place at the right time with camera in hand. I love these shots!