Monday, May 24, 2010

Little Brother Lately


{this summer we're really working on NOT snacking as much, he's a carbohydrate kid}

Happy Monday, Friends
I woke an hour before the kids this morning so I took a shower and washed my hair.
A morning shower is a luxury these days... so is washing my hair.

When Little Brother got up we had this conversation:
Me: "I made oatmeal for breakfast. Does that sound good?"
LB: "Yes! Can I have frosted wheat wiff it?" {Frosted shredded wheat is his favorite cereal.}
Me: "The frosted wheat is all gone."
LB: "Then can I have pretzels and potato chips wiff it?"

{He is definitely a carbohydrate kid!}

{he's been practicing}

Later this morning this conversation commenced:
LB: "Am I five?"
Me: "Not yet. You won't be five until January."
LB: "Will my birfday come when I turn five?"
Me: "Yes, you will turn five on your birthday."
LB: "It's coming real soon, isn't it?"

Popsicles being served on the driveway now.